Stuffed peppers are always delicious.
Each of us has surely eaten peppers stuffed with rice. But what does a potato taste like?
Answer to the question: Great.
These Mari Moilanen peppers stuffed with cheese and potatoes are really delicious. Even in Moilasen’s childhood, peppers were made with a rice-minced meat filling.
– The potato filling is great. I’ve never used potatoes before, but it was worth it. Add a little Greek yogurt, tasty cheese and garlic to it, Moilanen enthuses.
He reminds us that stuffed peppers are a good retro food, which are made very rarely.
(for 4 people)
400 g of piukula or rosamunda potatoes
3 dl Greek yogurt
50 g grated parmesan
100 g grated mature cheddar
2 cloves of garlic
1 sprig of fresh rosemary
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
6 slender capsicums
approx. 1 dl panko or breadcrumbs
¼ pot of parsley
1. Boil the potatoes with their skins until cooked. Peel them when slightly cooled and puree them in a bowl.
2. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
3. Mix the yogurt, grated cheddar and half of the Parmesan into the potatoes.
4. Chop the garlic and rosemary, add them to the potato mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Cut the peppers in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. Place the peppers on baking paper on a baking sheet.
6. Stuff the peppers with the potato mixture. Sprinkle the remaining parmesan and panko flour on the surface.
7. Bake in the oven for 20–25 minutes until the peppers are golden brown. Chop parsley on top. In addition, serve a salad.