Resting well is essential for good health
Sleeping straight is restorative for the body and mind
One of the most important things to enjoy good health is have a good rest. sleep at least 8 hours a day It is essential to be healthy and have a good quality of life. The rest we have while we sleep is restful for our body in every way: mental, physical and emotional.
Poor sleep is a burden for our day to day. Sometimes a person can suffer from apnea or insomnia that prevent you from having a restful sleep, in these cases, It is always best to see a specialist doctor to treat these diseases.
- However, many times the origin of our Lack of sleep comes for bad habits either milder symptoms against which we can fight. If you have a hard time falling asleep or wake up frequently during the night, you’d better try these Tricks to get a good night’s sleep:light dinner and control fluid intake to avoid going to the bathroom.
- just relax before going to bed.
- Check if the mattress and pillow are in good condition.
- Avoid take Naps long lasting.
- Create a good environment around your room.
- Avoid take coffee or substances that wake you up like tea.
- Avoid using electronics devices just before sleep.
- Beam exercise.
- try control your breath to relax.
- sets the same routine when you go to sleep