The Rammstein shop in Berlin will open its doors this year on November 26th, December 10th and 17th, as the band announced on Facebook. On these dates, fans can buy (and try on) merch and meet other Rammstein lovers on site. There will also be an exhibition of various props from live performances and video shoots, as well as other “unique” surprises.
All information at a glance
here there is more information. The most important key data are:
- Where? Rammstein Store, Hertzstraße 63B, 13158 Berlin
- When? 26 November, 10 December and 17 December (from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.)
Say goodbye to Rammstein with the new single
On Thursday (November 24th) the new single “Adieu” will be released at 5 p.m. together with the music video. The first teasers have already appeared, the premiere can here be followed.
— Rammstein (@Rsprachrohr) November 24, 2022
The (sold out) tour dates for Germany 2023
The group is going on a big “Europe Stadium” tour in 2023, stopping at the following stadiums in Germany:
- June 7th and 8th: Olympiastadion, Munich (sold out)
- June 10th and 11th: Olympiastadion, Munich (sold out)
- July 15, 16 and 18: Olympiastadion, Berlin (sold out)
Tickets are still available for shows in Vilnius (Lithuania), Odense (Denmark), Lisbon (Portugal), Padova (Italy), Budapest (Hungary) and Chorzów (Poland).
The current record ZEIT can be heard here: