Climate protest on the A113 near Schönefeld

    The A113 near Schönefeld – traffic was backed up for kilometers behind the blockade (archive photo) Photo: Olaf Wagner

    From the BZ editorial team

    The process is carried out on climate adhesives almost every week. The judgments? Fines, which are often around 1500 euros. BZ wants to know: what do you think? Are the penalties for the activists too mild?

    In the last survey we wanted to know: Should cyclists have a number plate on their bike? The result: 2577 BZ readers (81 percent) voted “Yes”. On the other hand, 601 readers (19 percent) voted “No”.


    Climate strike last generation