Matt LeBlanc remembers Matthew Perry, who died in October.
Actor Matt LeBlanc breaks the silence and comments the actor Matthew Perry death.
Both LeBlanc and Perry will be remembered Friends– from the top six of the comedy series. Their characters Joey and Chandler were roommates and best friends in the series.
– Matthew. It is with a heavy heart that I say goodbye, LeBlanc writes in his recent Instagram update.
LeBlanc has attached photos of the duo to the publication Friendsin the series. In the last picture of the photo series, all six main actors are hugging each other.
If embedding doesn’t work, you can see the post too from this link. You can see more pictures by pressing the arrow on the right edge.
– The times we spend together are honestly the best of my life. It was an honor to share the stage with you and call you my friend. I will always smile when I think of you and I will never forget you, LeBlanc writes in his update.
– Spread your wings and fly brother, you are finally free.
LeBlanc wishes his late colleague much love. He ends his writing with a joke.
– I guess you keep the 20 dollars you owe me, LeBlanc acknowledges Perry.
Matthew Perry was found dead on October 28th. As soon as the news of his death came out Friends-fans started eagerly waiting for the statements of the other main actors.
Matt LeBlanc’s Instagram comments were also filled with intense curiosity, even though the actor’s most recent update was from January.
LeBlanc, Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow and David Schwimmer shared their joint statement on Oct. 31 with People magazine.
– We are devastated by Matthew’s death. We were more than friends. We are family. We have so much to say, but at this time we want to take our own time to grieve and process this unfortunate loss, the statement read.
– We will talk about it more when we are able to. For now, our thoughts and love are with Matty’s family, friends and all those close to him around the world, they concluded.
Matthew Perry was 54 years old when he died. He was found at the bottom of the hot tub in his home. Perry was pronounced dead at home and was not taken to the hospital. The actor is suspected to have died by drowning.
Perry was buried six days after his death. According to TMZ, 20 of Perry’s closest people attended the event.
Perry’s parents and Friends-actor colleagues.
Friendsseries was made between 1994 and 2004, but its popularity has remained to this day.
Perry was also seen in movies Tango for three, The whole pot and 17 Again.