Nick Cannon, the father of 11 children, will soon have more offspring.
Host of the US show Masked Singer Nick Cannon ended up in the hospital with pneumonia. The 42-year-old actor and rap artist talked about his health on Instagram.
– Okay, apparently I’m not the Man of Steel. I promised myself I wouldn’t end up here (hospital) again. This is a great lesson that if you don’t take care of yourself, you can’t take care of others, Cannon writes alongside his photo.
Several of Cannon’s fans and friends sent him messages of encouragement in the comments section.
– Get well soon, brother. We need you! one wrote.
– I pray for you. Rest in peace and get well soon! another commented.
Cannon has been in the headlines recently for his hard-working reproduction. He has 11 children, but he is about to become a father for the 12th time.
Rap artist Lil Jon joked about it in the comments of Cannon’s post.
– Take some rest, because we need you to fill the world with new people, the rapper wrote.
Ten years ago, Cannon ended up in the hospital due to kidney problems and blood clots in his lungs. At that time, doctors told him that he was suffering from an autoimmune disease known as lupus erythematosus.
– I will suffer from this (kidney problems) for the rest of my life. I feel blessed to be alive, Cannon said at the time People’s in the interview.