Photo: Bloomberg via Getty Images, Bloomberg. All rights reserved.
After “Spotify Wrapped” and “Spotify Pie”, “Instafest” is now the next analysis tool for streaming providers. The app generates an individual festival line-up from the users’ Spotify listening habits, divided over three days.
Here is an instruction how to create your own line-up.
The guide to the individual “Instafest”
- The Link to Instafest app to open
- Click on the green Sign in with Spotify button
- Enter the login details (or sign in via a third party such as Facebook, Google or Apple)
- Tap the green “Agree” button to agree to the terms and allow the app to access Spotify data
- Switch between different lineups (last four weeks, last six months, and all times) in the Cuztomize section. Both the “Six Months” and “All-Time” options create a three-day festival program, while the “Four-Weeks” option only provides a one-day program.
- Choose a background style (Malibu Sunrise, LA Twilight, or Mojave Dusk)
- Optional: Hide your username at the top of the festival image
- Optional: Show the “Basic Score”. The value provides a rating between 0 and 100 based on how “niche” the individual line-up is based on listening habits. A lower value indicates lesser-known artists, while a higher result means that mostly well-known acts would be performing at your festival.
- Click save and share to download the generated image and forward it to friends and family on social media or via message