Webinars > Technology > Case study: How did METRO manage to support the handling of a new solution for managing administrative tasks?
Through the example of METRO, discover how to set up effective change management when setting up a new tool for managing administrative tasks.
By Lemon Learning
06/30/2022 at 3:00 p.m.
Changing your administrative task management solution when your company has been using the same one for fifteen years can be a real headache. This is the challenge faced by METRO, the food wholesaler and equipment specialist for professionals.
On Thursday June 30, 2022 at 3 p.m. Lemon Learning, a digital adoption platform, will discuss the case study of its client METRO. Sacha Henry, Project Manager at Lemon Learning and Clarisse Aglae, Content Marketing Manager within the company, will host this webinar. Tiphaine Pantin, Project Manager at METRO and Olivia Vincent, IT User Services Domain Manager in the same company, will be at their side.
You will discover how METRO has:
- Accelerated the handling of its software for managing daily administrative tasks thanks to interactive guides;
- Reduces its training costs thanks to training integrated into its tool;
- Saved time and efficiency in the management of its training content;
- Used training to reduce support requests and costs;
- Turns its internal teams and users into actors of digital transformation.