After “Spotify Wrapped” and “Spotify Pie”, “Instafest” is now the next analysis tool for streaming providers. The app generates an individual, of course fictitious festival line-up based on the Spotify listening habits of the users, divided over three days.
Here is an instruction how to create your own line-up.
The guide to the individual “Instafest”
- The Link to Instafest app to open
- Click on the green Sign in with Spotify button
- Enter the login details (or sign in via a third party such as Facebook, Google or Apple)
- Tap the green “Agree” button to agree to the terms and allow the app to access Spotify data
- Switch between different lineups (“last four weeks”, “last six months”, and “all times”) in the “Customize” section. Both the “Six Months” and “All Time” options create a three-day festival program, while the “Four Weeks” option only provides a one-day program.
- Choose a background style (Malibu Sunrise, LA Twilight, or Mojave Dusk)
- Optional: Hide your username at the top of the festival image
- Optional: Show the “Basic Score”. The value provides a rating between 0 and 100 based on how “niche” the individual line-up is based on listening habits. A lower value indicates lesser-known artists, while a higher result means that mostly well-known acts would be performing at your festival.
- Click save and share to download the generated image and forward it to friends and family on social media or via message