FC Eindhoven, TOP Oss and NAC started the new season in the Kitchen Champion Division with a victory. FC Eindhoven won 3-1 against FC Den Bosch, TOP Oss was the better team in the home game against FC Jong Utrecht and won 3-0. NAC defeated Helmond Sport 1-0 at home. Willem II and Jong PSV were stuck at a 1-1 draw.

    FC Den Bosch – FC Eindhoven 1-3
    FC Eindhoven had a flashy start in the Kitchen Champion Division. Feyenoord mercenary Naoufal Bannis opened the score for the visitors in the eighth minute. Collin Seedorf was at the end of an Eindhoven attack, which led to the 0-2. After half an hour, Eindhoven’s Maarten Peijnenburg was pulled down at a corner. Bannis then made his second goal from eleven meters.

    FC Den Bosch came out of the dressing room better. Seven minutes after the break, Anass Ahannach scored, 1-3. The team of trainer Jack de Gier put their shoulders to the wheel again and they started a catch-up race. FC Den Bosch, however, failed to score, although a header from Victor van den Bogert would have deserved more.

    Willem II – Young PSV 1-1
    Willem II, who had been relegated from the Eredivisie, suffered the first loss of points against Jong PSV. The Tilburgers were stuck at a 1-1 draw. The first chance of the match was for Jong PSV. Keeper Joshua Smits had a good reaction to Sávio’s shot. On the side of the Tilburg team, Jizz Hornkamp was dangerous with a header after a sharp cross by Leeroy Owusu.

    Shortly after the break, Mathijs Tielemans opened the scoring for Jong PSV. The Eindhoven team did not enjoy the lead for long. Five minutes later, Max Svensson equalized. He scored at the far post after a good play. In the final phase there were still chances for Owusu and Daniel Crowley, but they were not converted into goals.

    TOP Oss – Young FC Utrecht 3-0
    TOP Oss started the season with a resounding 3-0 victory over Jong FC Utrecht. Halfway through the game TOP Oss was already leading 2-0 thanks to Jearl Magaritha and Justin Mathieu. In the eleventh minute, Margaritha was custom-served by Rick Stuy Van den Herik and he blasted the home team to a 1-0 lead. Shortly before half time, Mathieu was allowed to take a penalty after Delano Ladan was knocked out by the Utrecht keeper, 2-0.

    The Ossenaren did not run into problems after the break. In the final phase of the match they received a second penalty after Stuy van den Herik was floored. It was again Mathieu who capitalized on the opportunity.

    NAC – Helmond Sport 1-0
    Helmond Sport had a hard time against NAC Breda in the first half. The team from Breda secured the guests in their own half. Martijn Kaars of Helmond Sport, however, was the closest to a goal. After a cross from Bram van Vlerken, he just missed the Breda goal.

    The only goal of the game came seven minutes after the break. After a good Breda attack, Ody Velanas scored, 1-0. In the final phase of the match, Kaj de Rooij received his second yellow card. So red. In the final phase, Helmond Sport pushed hard, but failed to score.