The acting legend is currently enjoying his retirement days.
Actress Nathalie “Tippi” Hedren is best remembered for her role in the film directed by Alfred Hitchcock Birds. Hedren played the main character Melanie Daniels in the film.
The 93-year-old legend keeps to himself these days and hasn’t acted in more than 10 years.
Hedren’s actress daughter Melanie Griffith now published a rare photo of her mother, who has withdrawn from the public eye, on her Instagram account. In the photo, Hedren smiles for the camera in a red blazer. She has pearl and gold jewelry around her neck and large gold rings in her ears.
– Mother.. Theater day… 93 years old, Griffith says in the caption.
The picture’s comment field was flooded with comments and remarks about how young the actor still looks.
– She looks so gorgeous! I hope one day I look even half as gorgeous as she does.
– Wow, how good he looks for his age. She is still a beautiful woman.
– She looks glorious! You have really good genes!
– Unbelievable. 93-year-olds don’t look like that.
Griffith is Hedren’s only child. Like her mother, she has created a successful career as an actress. Griffith is remembered for the movies Working Girl – my way to the top and Lolita.
Griffith’s daughter Dakota Johnson is also an actor. He has starred in, among other things Fifty Shades of Grey – film series.