The shopping center operator Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield (URW) has appointed new center managers for its two largest shopping centers in Austria. As the company announced on Monday, Zsolt Juhasz took over management of Westfield Shopping City Süd on January 1st. According to URW, the facility in Vösendorf, south of Vienna, is “Austria’s largest shopping center”.
The 39-year-old made a change within the company: he had previously managed the Westfield Donau Zentrum in Vienna as Center Manager. This position was also filled internally. Julia Gattringer has been managing the largest shopping center in the Austrian capital since the turn of the year. The 32-year-old was previously Deputy Center Manager at Westfield Shopping City Süd.
The overall management of the two shopping centers remains with Anton Cech. As “Head of Center Management” he is still responsible for “the strategic development of both centers”, explained URW.
- Leine-Center in Laatzen gets a makeover
- Centro Oberhausen becomes a Westfield flagship
- Shopping center operator URW announces management change
- New facility manager at Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield Germany
- “Additional sales channel”: Shoppin center operator URW cooperates with Zalando