Known as a judge of the Dancing with the Stars program Helena Ahti-Hallberg is on vacation with his family in Thailand. On New Year’s Eve, he published a romantic photo from the trip, in which he cuddles Eric– with his spouse.
The couple, who have been together for a long time, have a journey of more than 30 years behind them.
– Everyone posts updates about the past year or new opportunities, but for me the turn of the year is special for other reasons, Helena Ahti-Hallberg writes on Instagram.
– Today is 31 years since my love and I first met, fell in love and the beginning of our long life together. May the journey continue, right now we are enjoying life with the offspring in Thailand, he reveals and wishes his followers a year of happiness and love.
Social media followers have reacted enthusiastically to the photo update.
– It’s a wonderful relationship!
Love at first sight
Ahti-Hallberg previously recalled the beginning of the relationship to Iltalehti. Love ignited from Kaivohuone at the New Year’s party.
– Yes, it was love at first sight. I knew right away that this was the man of my life. No man had ever made me so confused. I behaved in a special way for myself. I snapped and left the situation. He got me out of his house, Helena told Iltalehte.
The relationship progressed at a fast pace: they were engaged at midsummer and married a year later. Soon the children were also born. The couple has two grown sons, Anton and Emil.
The dance judge said that the secret of a long relationship is small gestures of attention.
– It doesn’t have to be anything special. “It can be a moment when I’m leaving for work and my husband says, ‘Oh, you look beautiful,'” she previously revealed.