12/07/2022 at 23:59

    TEC


    When the paramedics arrived, the woman was unconscious due to intoxication.

    A 67-year-old woman has died this Wednesday in the fire of his home located at number 2 Altamira street, in Miranda de Ebro, as reported by Emergencies 112 Castilla y León on social networks.

    The call to the 112 emergency center in Castilla y León was received this Wednesday afternoon in which a fire was reported in the living place.

    The Local Police of Miranda de Ebro, members of the National Police, Miranda de Ebro Fire Brigade and Health Emergencies (Sacyl) who have mobilized an UVI.

    When the paramedics arrived, the woman was unconscious due to a poisoning. In the same place, health personnel have confirmed the death.

    ttn-25