The retailer E. Breuninger GmbH & Co. has found a prominent new tenant for its real estate project Dorotheen Quartier (DOQU) in downtown Stuttgart. On Friday, the company announced that the car manufacturer Porsche had opened its “world’s first Porsche Brand Store” there.
“With the sports car manufacturer, DOQU was able to gain a tenant whose roots are also in the region and who also stands for innovation and visionary concepts,” the retail group said in a statement.
The building complex, completed in 2017, houses apartments, offices, restaurants and shops of well-known brands. In the immediate vicinity there is also a Breuninger flagship store and the popular market hall. “Together with the newly opened Porsche Brand Store of the Stuttgart car manufacturer, this forms an attractive attraction for Stuttgart residents and visitors from all over the world,” said Breuninger.
- Breuninger throws baskets with FC Bayern
- Breuninger starts online trading in the Czech Republic
- Cos starts with wholesale – Breuninger becomes a partner
- Breuninger expands in online trading: Shipping to BeNeLux, Spain and Italy
- Breuninger: Stuttgart store gets new managing director