112 news: damage to apartment after fire • Cyclist injured after hard fall

In an apartment on the Field Marshal Montgomerylaan in Eindhoven raged a fire on Thursday night around a quarter past three. The fire started in the kitchen of the apartment. According to a 112 correspondent, the flames then hit the hood. The fire service quickly had the fire under control.

The kitchen sustained significant smoke damage. To check whether the fire had not spread further, part of the ceiling was opened. The Salvage Foundation has been engaged to arrange a temporary overnight stay for the residents. No one was injured.